I am a cuddler. I am a morning person. I am an only child.
- I am currently in my pajamas.
I am currently pregnant. I am left handed. I am a little shy around the opposite gender at first. I bite my nails.
- I can be paranoid at times.
I enjoy country music.
- I enjoy smoothies.
- I enjoy talking on the phone.
- I have a car.
- I have/
hada hard time paying attention at school.
- I have a hidden talent.
I have a pet.
- I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” guy/girl.
I have all my grandparents.
- I have been to another country.
- I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.
I have or had broken a bone.
- I have caller I.D. on my phone.
- I have bathed someone.
- I have changed a diaper.
- I have changed a lot over the past year.
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour. I have had major/minor surgery. I have had my hair cut within the last week.
- I have mood swings.
- I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
- I have rejected someone before.
I like the taste of blood.
- I love Michael Jackson.
- I love sleeping.
- I love to shop.
- I own 100 CDs or more.
- I own and use a library card.
- I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
- I sleep a lot during the day.
- I watch soap operas on a regular basis.
- I work at a job that I enjoy.
- I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
I am currently wearing socks.
- I am tired.
I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.
- I consume at least one alcoholic drink every month.
- Graduated high school.
- Smoked cigarettes.
Ridden every ride at an amusement park.
- Collected something really stupid.
- Gone to a concert.
- Helped someone.
Spun turn tables.
- Watched four movies in one night.
Been broken up with.
- Taken a college level course.
- Been in a car accident.
Been in an earthquake. Watched someone die.
- Been to a funeral.
- Burned yourself.
Ran a marathon. Your parents got divorced.
- Cried yourself to sleep.
- Spent over $200 in one day.
Cheated on someone. Been cheated on. Written a 10 page letter.
- Had a best friend.
- Lost someone you loved.
- Gotten in trouble for something you didn’t do.
- Stolen books from the library.
Been in a mental hospital.
- Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.
Fired a gun. Been in a school play. Been fired from a job. Taken a lie detector test. Swam with dolphins.
- Written poetry.
- Read more than 20 books a year.
Gone to Europe.
- Loved someone you couldn’t have.
- Used a colouring book over age 12.
Had surgery. Had stitches.
- Taken a taxi.
Had a hamster.
- Dyed your hair.
- Had something pierced.
- Gotten straight A’s.
Your parents sent you to a shrink. Been handcuffed. – not by police
My hair is naturally the color:
Light brown Medium brown
- Dark brown
Blonde Black Dirty blonde Strawberry blonde/Ginger Multicoloured
My eyes are:
Blue/Grey Green Hazel Light brown A combination of things
People sometimes label me as:
Some of my biggest fears are:
- Spiders/other insects
Being alone in the dark Heights Small spaces
- Oceans/large bodies of water
Large animals Small animals Open spaces Lightning
A friend with benefits
- A laptop in my room
A television in my room Good grades
- My own car
- Married parents